Fantasy Factor allows FREE play for PRIZES for ALL customers. Create an account and you are ready to go!
Playing fantasy sports for real money on Fantasy Factor is not permitted in some jurisdictions for legal reasons.
There are several states that explicitly do not allow Daily Fantasy Sports for real money: Arizona, Alabama, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington. If you disagree with this, contact your state representative and let them know! There are also several states that require licensing that Fantasy Factor considers too restrictive and/or expensive: Nevada, Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Missouri. If you would like to see Fantasy Factor in one of these states, contact your state representative and tell them to lower their DFS licensing requirements!
And now for a brief history lesson on the Daily Fantasy Sports industry:
Fantasy sports contests were specifically allowed in US law as defined in the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006:
“Participation in any fantasy or simulation sports game or educational game or contest in which (if the game or contest involves a team or teams) no fantasy or simulation sports team is based on the current membership of an actual team that is a member of an amateur or professional sports organization (as those terms are defined in section 3701 of title 28) and that meets the following conditions:
- All prizes and awards offered to winning participants are established and made known to the participants in advance of the game or contest and their value is not determined by the number of participants or the amount of any fees paid by those participants.
- All winning outcomes reflect the relative knowledge and skill of the participants and are determined predominantly by accumulated statistical results of the performance of individuals (athletes in the case of sports events) in multiple real-world sporting or other events.
- No winning outcome is based:
- On the score, point-spread, or any performance or performances of any single real-world team or any combination of such teams; or
- Solely on any single performance of an individual athlete in any single real-world sporting or other event.
It is legal to play Daily Fantasy Sports in the following places: