Here at Fantasy Factor, the privacy of your personal information is as important to us, as it is to you. We secure your information following well established standards for data protection and personal privacy.
- Your data is recorded using the latest high security encryption and stored in protected data centers.
- We will never sell or give away your personal information such as your name, home address, telephone number, email address or any other data that we retain.
We will only ever ask you for information that personally identifies you when it is required. This information is generally required when you register for the site and when you register a payment option in our cashier. There may be other times when your information is requested, such as to enter a contest, join a mailing list or access premium content.
Your personal information is used:
- To ensure that we can correctly identify you as a user of Fantasy Factor.
- To ensure that your account and playing experience remains safe.
- To direct you to contests and promotions that are relevant to you.
- To notify you of upgrades, changes, promotions, special offers and new services.
We endeavor to only ask you for your information once to make it easy for you, though there may be times when this is not possible.
If you choose not to register at Fantasy Factor, or you choose not to provide personal information, you may still access the site, however the areas that require registration will be inaccessible to you.
Updating your information or closing your account
You can update your personal information when required, by contacting our support team. They will perform some security checks to maintain your account’s security before updating any details.
If you wish to close your account, simply contact support and let them know. Your account will be deactivated immediately.