How to make a deposit using Bitcoin on Fantasy Factor?
- Click on the upper right corner “ADD FUNDS”
- Add billing details then click on “Update Details”
- Select a method of payment. Either Paypal, Card or Bitcoin.
- Depending on your wallet software, either:
- Scan the QR code; OR
- Use the “Open wallet” button; OR
- Open your wallet, and copy the address and amount into it manually, using the buttons provided.
- Complete the deposit using your wallet software.
**Exchange rates are guaranteed for 30 minutes only. If you deposit after this time, the exchange rate may differ.
How to withdraw bitcoins from my Fantasy Factor account?
- Open the Bitcoin withdraw page: https://account.fantasyfactor.com/withdraw/bitcoin
- Select the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the Bitcoin address to withdraw to.
- Submit the withdrawal request, which will take 3 to 4 days to process.
- Exchange rates are determined at the time of processing. Fluctuations in the exchange rate can affect the amount of Bitcoins you receive as a result of your withdrawal
How to obtain Bitcoins?
CoinChapter provides a great list of options for purchasing Bitcoins, including all of the methods listed above.
Bitcoin retailers provide a way to exchange your chosen currency for Bitcoins. This is perhaps the simplest way to obtain Bitcoins. Coinbase is one example of a popular Bitcoin retailer.
Bitcoin ATMs are available in many locations, and function much like traditional ATMs, allowing you to deposit money in exchange for Bitcoins. See Bitcoin ATM Radar for a list of Bitcoin ATMs near you, and How to buy Bitcoins at a Bitcoin ATM for an overview of how these ATMs can be used to purchase Bitcoins.
Bitcoin marketplaces list local Bitcoin sellers with reviews and feedback scores to help you choose a reputable seller. LocalBitcoins is a popular marketplace.
How to convert Bitcoins into cash?
Bitcoin exchanges let you exchange Bitcoins for other currencies. Coinbase is one example of a popular Bitcoin exchange. CoinChapter also provides a list of exchanges. Just look for the “Exchange” symbol.
Bitcoin ATMs are available in many locations, and function much like traditional ATMs, allowing you to withdraw money from a Bitcoin wallet. See Bitcoin ATM Radar for a list of Bitcoin ATMs near you, and How to sell Bitcoins using a Bitcoin ATM for an overview of how these ATMs can be used to sell Bitcoins.
Bitcoin cards are available from many providers, and function exactly like normal credit/debit cards. The BitPay Card is a popular example, that is available to all US citizens.
Bitcoin marketplaces list local Bitcoin buyers with reviews and feedback scores to help you choose a reputable buyer. LocalBitcoins is a popular marketplace.
Many retailers accept Bitcoin directly, bypassing the need to exchange Bitcoins for another currency in order to make a purchase. SpendBitcoins provides a directory of options for spending your Bitcoins.